Right so time to get some stuff off my chest lol:
- Hunters - Forgetting to turn off growl in dungeons, taking a shortcut without dismissing pet @Iced_Plasma, needing on every single item they can use, even melee weapons.
- Paladins - Bubble hearthing, overwriting https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=5232/mark-of-the-wild with BoK
- Warriors - ‘I am the only real tank in the game so every plate item that drops I am immediately entitled to so I can progress’
- Rogues - Camping nooblets in Redridge or ambush twinking to flex how good they think they are
- Mages - Free fucking portals and food, ridiculous farming ability
What about you guys?
Now, now, I have to chip in here and say that portals and teleports aren't free! They're often more expensive than taking the flight taxi - just way faster, but good lord I spent gold on those runes of teleportation over at Nost, it's just so convenient!
Free food and water is the shit though.
To add to the conversation!
- As a warrior, just, any amount of self heal. I wanted that pretty bad.
- Envious of Reincarnation and Soulstone
As a warrior:
- Mage: "Oh you wanted to attack me? Here's you frost nova. You freed? Here's your Cone of Cold and my Blink. You managed to reach me? What do you think about this polymorph? Or maybe I could just Ice Block and wait for reinforcement... no one is coming for me you said? Well, I think your frost nova is ready again!"
- Paladin: healing themselves all the time, and when you think you've done... Lay on Hands! And if you manage to get them down again, bubble heart!
- Warlock (pre diminishing-return): fearfearfearfearfearfear
Pallys by far, not much of a threat but I leave them be in the wild because I don't have the time to work down through each of their cooldowns.
...and Mages in my deadzone!!!
Mages that spam Polymorph a mob you tagged because they wanted to tag it.
Paladins in general for PvP regards; their tool kit is pretty atrocious.
Whenever I started leveling a class and hit ~level 20 and saw what the other classes could do, I immediatley wanted to level everything but the class I am currently playing. I absolutely loved the concept of Rogues being stealthed and probably leveled about 5 Rogues to level 15 or so. Other than that I always envied Paladins for their incredible tankiness despite being a healer (basically hated being ganked by them).
I hear that Paladins were unanimously ignored out in the world because of the CDs and the free escape.
Hammer of Justice, Lay on Hands, Bubblehearth - am I missing anything?
Paladins had a get-out-of-jail-free-card.....