Westfall
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Human
Paladin
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey! I'm cooped up inside because of El Coronavirus and figured this was the perfect opportunity to guiltlessly pour some hours into this ineffably magical game that so captivated me when I was a kid and Bush was president.

I think of myself as a Horde guy but I just leveled a Human Paladin up to 15 and I've been having fun. I met lots of kind and friendly people in Westfall today; a few hours ago, I sat with a group of three on the coast under the rays of the lighthouse and we talked about joblessness and money and our attempts to help others in crisis. A useful release valve after hours of pretending to not think about corona.

In my real life I'm an actor and writer with a special interest in Shakespeare and other renaissance artists. I was going to direct my new adaptation of The Witch of Edmonton this May until the shit hit the fan.

I was thinking I might get into RPing as a way of engaging both my acting and writing muscles during my unemployment and newly indoorsy life, and I still like the idea, but it's also been nice to just run around and chat with people. If I can keep my head above water with money and can keep subscribing maybe I'll get back on that idea soon enough.

When I was a teenager I played lots of WoW and wrote lots of message board posts, habits from which I walked away as I got older, but it looks like I'm returning to them now. Time is recursive! Hope you didn't find this message too long. See you around!

:cool:

teebling Cram Furious
Warlock Affliction
US Mankrik
Orc
Warlock
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hola! Also got back to WoW because of Classic, been playing OSRS since end of Legion while waiting. Guess while the 'rona is keeping me from working I'm going to work my way up to being a hardcore raider :D

teebling Furious
Mankrik US PVE - Fer the Herde!
<Scurvy>
EU Dreadmist
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey. I'm new here, but I have known the game for a long time :) Have a nice day!

Furious
EU Gehennas
Night Elf
Rogue
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hi, I started playing wow classic recently and I would like someone to play with in Gehannas :) I'm a night elf rogue

Furious
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone !!! how is life ?

Furious
Winterspring
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Alliance
Paladin
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey, never introduced myself. I joined mostly because this place seems way more civil and interesting than the Classic subreddit and official WoW forums. It's good to have actual discussions hear that don't turn into shouting matches or people raging at blizzard.

teebling
EU Dreadmist
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Dirtnose wrote:
2 months ago
Hey, never introduced myself. I joined mostly because this place seems way more civil and interesting than the Classic subreddit and official WoW forums. It's good to have actual discussions hear that don't turn into shouting matches or people raging at blizzard.
welcome aboard!

2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello, new to the forum, i read a couple of posts found it very nice so i decided to join.
I also have a query that I'll post.

Cya.

teebling
EU Pyrewood Village
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello!
Been playing on and off since TBC; I've played various classes and races. I'm in disgust over the newer expansions and have not played in a while. Ready to dive in and explore.

teebling
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone,

I played during WOTLK and enjoyed my time. Played from begging to end of the expansion, CATA came out and life began to change so I fell out. However I always wanted to experience this from its beginning. Now its been almost ten years since then and I'm so removed from the game I might as well be new. If there are any brand new folks to the game or old veterans from years ago now coming back, get in touch. I'd like to play Classic's current and future content, maybe get a guild going, see where it goes.

teebling
US Mankrik
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello everybody, I just found out about this forum so I plan to stalk in here and join the chatting

teebling
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

helllo all .I have been playing WoW since 2008.

US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Alliance
Mage
2 weeks ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Howdy folks! I've just gotten back into WoW and decided to give Classic a whirl. I played back in Vanilla and for the first couple of expansions. Having a blast so far and looking forward to reading more posts and participating in chat about the game.

teebling
US Smolderweb
5 days ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hi, totally new here! Just wanted to chat with other people playing Classic!

teebling
Mage Frost
US Incendius
Undead
Mage
12 hours ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone

Ironforge
US Myzrael
Human
Warlock