Ashenvale
User avatar
US Old Blanchy
Posts: 8
Likes: 6
Dwarf
Paladin
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey everybody!

I'm having a blast playing Classic and I'm stoked to find a rad forum to join. Seriously, the level of attention to detail on the forum is incredible. Kudos to the developers/admins.

   teebling Aryvandaar
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi guys,

My name is Adam and I’ve been playing WoW since I was 14/15 during Vanilla. Played every WoW expac other than BFA.

Probably like most of you, I’ve become more and more disenfranchised with the game after every passing expansion (few highlights though e.g. WOD). Dream became a reality with Classic.

Pretty much always been Alliance and have mained Hunter/Rogue/Paladin/Warlock/Warrior/Druid/Mage at one point or another through Retail, although rolling Warlock as my main in Classic. Unfortunately, never really got to do much endgame raiding due to time constraints, but hoping to in Classic.

Have joined the Barrens as a way to become more active in the community.

Outside of WoW, for my sins I live and work in London.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1258
Likes: 2426
Horde
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

@Aazeo welcome mate, another Londoner! I’m near Arsenal/Tottenham area - you?

Hope you get your community fix reading the forums here :smile:

   Aazeo
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

@teebling thank you mate!

I’m over in Canada Water - you don’t know whether there are any London WoW meet-ups?

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1258
Likes: 2426
Horde
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Aazeo wrote:
1 week ago
@teebling thank you mate!

I’m over in Canada Water - you don’t know whether there are any London WoW meet-ups?
Lovely spot, do you work in the city? No not sought out any info. There’s an esports bar near me on Caledonian Road called Meltdown which runs events and stuff so I’m there often but that’s pretty far from you!

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Yeah I work in Bishopsgate, you work in town?

That sounds awesome, will have to look into that!

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1258
Likes: 2426
Horde
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Aazeo wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah I work in Bishopsgate, you work in town?
Far from it I work at sea as a ship’s officer! Been down your ends often to see the Docklands Musum/Greenwich etc which are of great interest to me :smile:

Yeah do by all means it’s nothing fancy just a pub with themed drinks and a few LAN PCs for mini tourneys etc. They usually do a night for a game release I missed the wow classic one unfortunately.

   Aazeo
User avatar
US Faerlina
Posts: 2
Likes: 3
Human
Paladin
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey! I just got started playing WoW again cuz of Classic, so coming back to that retro experience. On Faerlina; cool forums.

   teebling Aazeo Aryvandaar
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 week ago
Aazeo wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah I work in Bishopsgate, you work in town?
Far from it I work at sea as a ship’s officer! Been down your ends often to see the Docklands Musum/Greenwich etc which are of great interest to me :smile:

Yeah do by all means it’s nothing fancy just a pub with themed drinks and a few LAN PCs for mini tourneys etc. They usually do a night for a game release I missed the wow classic one unfortunately.
That’s awesome - Royal Navy?

Do you manage to get on WoW at sea?

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

EvenanTheDruid wrote:
1 week ago
Hey! I just got started playing WoW again cuz of Classic, so coming back to that retro experience. On Faerlina; cool forums.
Welcome :)

Arathi Basin
User avatar
US Sulfuras
Posts: 16
Likes: 8
Alliance
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

New here and I have been lurking for a few days as I got sucked back into WoW for Classic. Been playing Apex Legends for a while, but I am loving the prospect of diving into WoW again with Classic. Also love the layout and use of WoW avatars for a distinctive flair to each profile. Looking forward to joining you all in discussion!

   Aazeo badgirls Aryvandaar
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

@peon Welcome dude

   peon
Arathi Basin
User avatar
US Sulfuras
Posts: 16
Likes: 8
Alliance
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Aazeo wrote:
1 week ago
@peon Welcome dude
Thanks Aazeo and cheers! Warlocks always = +1 :biggrin: :wink:

   Aazeo
Rogue Assassination
User avatar
US Incendius
Posts: 21
Likes: 13
Human
Rogue
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey there everyone!

I'm character Badgirls from Alliance side of Incendius PvP.

Nice to meet you all :)

   teebling Aazeo peon Aryvandaar
Badgirls - Level 47 Human Rogue - US Incendius PvP
Image
Image
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1258
Likes: 2426
Horde
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey @badgirls and @peon, what’s up!

   peon badgirls
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
Posts: 81
Likes: 37
Undead
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Welcome to everyone new! This thread has exploded since release. :o

Aazeo wrote:
1 week ago
Canada Water
I lived there for 5 years, best time of my life. Apart from Greenwich I think CW was the best part of East side London. I live in Liverpool now, such a non-place in comparison...

Welcome btw.

   Aazeo
And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs. - Anub'arak
User avatar
EU Nethergarde Keep
Posts: 1
Likes: 2
Undead
Priest
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I didn't think I'd get Classic, honestly. I played WoW since launch up until about 2008. Not sure what expansions - I know I have MoP but I don't think I played it much. Anyway, my mate got it who I used to quest with and hearing him talk about it made me want to play it again. So I dug out an old 60-day pass and here I am. Loving it so far. Slow and steady but very enjoyable.

Previously we were a hunter (me) and warrior duo but this time we've rolled priest (me) and shaman, and it seems to work well. Mulgore is busier than I remember though!

   badgirls Aryvandaar
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Kall wrote:
1 week ago
Welcome to everyone new! This thread has exploded since release. :o
Aazeo wrote:
1 week ago
Canada Water
I lived there for 5 years, best time of my life. Apart from Greenwich I think CW was the best part of East side London. I live in Liverpool now, such a non-place in comparison...

Welcome btw.
Thanks dude!

Been to Liverpool a few times, great night out. The hard guess is Red or Blue (Merseyside version)...

Rogue Assassination
User avatar
US Incendius
Posts: 21
Likes: 13
Human
Rogue
6 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Baz wrote:
1 week ago
I didn't think I'd get Classic, honestly. I played WoW since launch up until about 2008. Not sure what expansions - I know I have MoP but I don't think I played it much. Anyway, my mate got it who I used to quest with and hearing him talk about it made me want to play it again. So I dug out an old 60-day pass and here I am. Loving it so far. Slow and steady but very enjoyable.

Previously we were a hunter (me) and warrior duo but this time we've rolled priest (me) and shaman, and it seems to work well. Mulgore is busier than I remember though!
Such a cool story of people's "returns" :)

   Aazeo
Badgirls - Level 47 Human Rogue - US Incendius PvP
Image
Image
Moonglade
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 9
Likes: 4
Human
Rogue
6 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Been playing WoW on an off between BC to Cata and Legion to 8.1. I've been hyped about Classic ever since the announcement, to the great annoyance of my friends, but because of my hype, they decided to check it out as well, and some of them were a bit skeptical, but ended up really enjoying it. I did rub it into their face a few times after that. xD

I'm playing on HW as a 17 human warrior, with friends who play warlock, paladin and priest. I also started a human rogue on Gehennas where one of my officers from my guild, on a private server I played on in may / june. I had a bit of problems deciding on what servers to play on, and was hoping that my Legion guild would get together again, but the few who plays ended up scattered, and I decided that I wanted to play alliance this time around (played alliance back in bc, then swapped to horde in mid wotlk).

   Aazeo
Thunder Bluff
US Mankrik
Posts: 3
Likes: 1
Tauren
Shaman
6 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey folks!
Nice forum that's not blocked at work :) Played back in BC. Anyone on here play on Mankirk? Looking for a group to level with Horde side. Trying a bear tank for a change. Good luck to all.

   Aazeo
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 21
Likes: 8
Alliance
Warlock
5 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

@Aryvandaar @vadermader welcome both :)

Alterac Valley
User avatar
US Faerlina
Posts: 6
Likes: 4
Alliance
Warrior
5 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

New here, less than 20 minutes in... Already donated. I love Barrens chat! lol

   badgirls Aazeo Aryvandaar
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1258
Likes: 2426
Horde
Warrior
5 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Range wrote:
5 days ago
New here, less than 20 minutes in... Already donated. I love Barrens chat! lol
Whoa hey there! Thanks for the donation Ranged, hope you enjoy your stay here :smile:

   badgirls
Teldrassil
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 1
Likes: 3
Night Elf
Priest
5 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi. I'm DD (Dirty Diana was playing when I decided to make my first priest. I had to!) Been playing since Vanilla. Still unsure about how I feel about returning to Classic. But ello. I write about games for Ge'NeL Magazine genelmag.com and I'm kind of obsessed with WoW lore.

   teebling Aazeo Aryvandaar
Similar topics
to 'New here? Introduce yourself!'
Posts ViewsLast post