Redridge Mountains
Alliance Mage 23 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi,

I never played Classic so I can't wait to try it and see for myself without any nostalgia clouding my judgment if it is as good as everyone says it is

Derek Selexin
Loch modan
Alliance Priest 1 post
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Welcome! I've been playing since vanilla, and have been playing off and on since WotLK. I'm really excited to have to opportunity to experience the end game content I always regretted missing out on!

Stfuppercut Derek
Winterspring
Bnet:

s1atan#2841

Horde 184 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi guys and welcome to Barrens chat! Have a great time here! :smile:

Warlock Affliction
70 posts
Horde
Warlock
Horde Warlock 70 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sierick wrote:
1 week ago
Hi,

I never played Classic so I can't wait to try it and see for myself without any nostalgia clouding my judgment if it is as good as everyone says it is
Get ready for one of, if not the most addicting game know to man.
If you thought crack or heroin was addicting this is more addicting because its not illegal lol

I remember people losing their jobs, failing out of school (ahem...me), marriage failing, health deteriorating, hell a person died at a LAN center because he forgot to eat and drink water (Should have brought a Mage :surprised:).

But it was the most fun I have ever had in a game!
So get ready to join us in Azeroth and explore and experience what the game has to offer, but remember the difference between reality and fantasy.....or dont lol either way immerse your self to really enjoy it!

Blizzard Entertainment
The Burning Crusade is coming soon
Undercity
Horde Druid 17 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey all!
Been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, I love the emphasis on written guides as opposed to videos.
Played to 60 in vanilla, quit shortly into BC, then came back for Warlords of Draenor and got to max level. I'm really looking forward to heading back to a digital place I loved in my youth, as I'm sure everyone is.

teebling Falcon Stfuppercut Derek Selexin
8 posts
Human
Paladin
Human Paladin 8 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone! I'm a long time WoW player, started just before AQ released. I'm really excited for Classic WoW and am looking forward to some great adventures. I'll be rolling a Human Paladin and leveling alongside my wife who will be a Human Warlock (by the name of Raven). My plan is to have some fun while leveling by being a melee healer of sorts. I read somewhere that the Devs originally intended for the Paladin to be that way, similar to their 2nd attempt in Legion. It'll make for easy questing alongside a Demo Lock as well! See you all in-game!

-Falcon

Mulgore
11 posts
Troll
Hunter
Troll Hunter 11 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello!
I have been playing since WotLK and never played Vanilla. Looking forward for Classic. I'm glad to be here as I see a lot of useful info to read. Thank you for such great resource.

Selexin Stfuppercut Derek
Mage Fire
15 posts
Undead
Warlock
Undead Warlock 15 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking here for some time and found it to be a great place to hang around while waiting for Classic. A lot of useful information and a very nice comminuty in overall. Glad to be even a small part of it!

I'm also going to be completely new to Classic, as I didn't have the chance to play vanilla WoW. And honestly, I cannot wait for it! To me it sounds like a challenge, meaningful leveling (finally, no rush) and an adventure. Just taking my time to enjoy the game with old and new friends, seeing my character grow one step at a time.

Selexin Stfuppercut Derek s1atan
ImageImage
Druid Feral
Guild:

LFG

Bnet:

Selexin#1725

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Great attitude @Mirris! Welcome aboard :)

Mirris
ImageImage
Ironforge
4 posts
Dwarf
Warrior
Dwarf Warrior 4 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone!

I've been reading the forum since Classic Beta started and I couldn't get enough Classic (no beta invite, sadly). The conversation here has been very good and mature so I joined. See you all in the forum and maybe in-game too.

I'll be playing a Dwarf Warrior and my wife will be playing a Dwarf Priest. We'll be tanking and healing mostly five-person end-game dungeons. If we have time to raid (unlikely but possible), we'll do that too!

Derek Selexin Mirris s1atan Stfuppercut AUTUMNcore
2 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sup all!

Never played WoW to much. I never got into it and first time I played was a few weeks in MoP but got bored really quick because my friends all played since Vanilla. Then played Legion a week and finaly BFA for a few months because I finally started getting into the world more. But I felt like it was not what it was supposed to be or once was. I'm really excited to play Classic and get my first real experience of the greatness of WoW Classic! cya in Azeroth!

s1atan Selexin
Horde Druid 1 post
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I used to play on EU Genjuros as a Paladin. Intend to play a Tauren druid this time 'round.

Selexin Stfuppercut
Silverpine Forest
3 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey there,

Found this forum while searching for a aoe leveling/gold grinding guide for mage and found one from @Jpy (very usefull btw) and this forum kept me reading for days, really interested on whatever you guys have to share and the more I read the more I want to.

I'm glad I've got to know this forum before Classic release :)

Hope you guys have a blast in Classic and hope I see you in the battlefield :)

Best Regards,

Thundersfury

Selexin s1atan
Shaman Enhancement
Guild:

BEST BRO WINNERS

Discord:

biggle#2563

Bnet:

biggle#11819

9 posts
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

hi im new

hi im biggle
Druid Feral
Guild:

LFG

Bnet:

Selexin#1725

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

biggle wrote:
1 week ago
hi im new
@teebling *shifty eyes intensifies*

ImageImage
Shaman Enhancement
Guild:

BEST BRO WINNERS

Discord:

biggle#2563

Bnet:

biggle#11819

9 posts
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 week ago
biggle wrote:
1 week ago
hi im new
@teebling *shifty eyes intensifies*
i'm sorry i don't understand :eek: ? i looked around and teebling is like the admin here? why did you @ them? :confused:

hi im biggle
Druid Feral
Guild:

LFG

Bnet:

Selexin#1725

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

biggle wrote:
1 week ago
i'm sorry i don't understand :eek: ? i looked around and teebling is like the admin here? why did you @ them? :confused:
First of all, your post was pretty low effort "hi im new" with no grammar and no explanation as to why you are on the forums, secondly this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1630

ImageImage
Shaman Enhancement
Guild:

BEST BRO WINNERS

Discord:

biggle#2563

Bnet:

biggle#11819

9 posts
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 week ago
biggle wrote:
1 week ago
First of all, your post was pretty low effort "hi im new" with no grammar and no explanation as to why you are on the forums, secondly this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1630
thats not me and i had no idea about that! im serious!

hi im biggle
Winterspring
Bnet:

s1atan#2841

Horde 184 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

biggle wrote:
1 week ago
Selexin wrote:
1 week ago
biggle wrote:
1 week ago
Yes, yes - someone in your position would definitely say something like that! :shifty_eyes:

Selexin
Shaman Enhancement
Guild:

BEST BRO WINNERS

Discord:

biggle#2563

Bnet:

biggle#11819

9 posts
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

s1atan wrote:
1 week ago
biggle wrote:
1 week ago
Selexin wrote:
1 week ago
biggle wrote:
1 week ago
Yes, yes - someone in your position would definitely say something like that! :shifty_eyes:
I join a cool forum I found out about today, I introduce myself, and first thing is I'm suspected of being a spy!? I'm kidding, but I think these suspected persons would have said "haha you got me, that was easy!" by now?

Selexin
hi im biggle
Winterspring
Bnet:

s1atan#2841

Horde 184 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@biggle Have fun here, mate :wink: its all in good spirit :smile:

biggle Selexin
Undercity
Guild:

Arties Army

Discord:

discord.gg/xVqkFfj

7 posts
Undead
Mage
Undead Mage 7 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey guys,

New to the site, but boy am I happy to be here! :mrgreen:

I've recently been getting more and more excited for WoW Classic. I played back in the day from beta to TBC and stopped shortly before WotLK. My goal for classic is to go the same route as I did back in the day, which also means that I'm looking into dual boxing a mage + priest. Yes that may be an odd team, but that's what I did back in the day, so why not. Back then I was a Class Lead/Officer in a raiding/PvP guild, so this time I'm looking to create a similar guild with the same friendly atmosphere, if you're interested look at my signature.

Looking forward to hanging out with you.
-Artmos

Selexin Stfuppercut
Silverpine Forest
2 posts
Undead
Priest
Undead Priest 2 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Oi boys I'm new here.
pls welcome me 8)

ps: I cant wait to go home with you all

s1atan Selexin Stfuppercut Skye
Durotar
Orc Warrior 9 posts
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone! I never got to play Classic (I started the week before Patch 3.3 came out), and I'm very excited to see the game as it was originally. I've even started playing Warcraft 3 so I can see the story before WoW (although I already know what it was, it's different to see it unfold in the game) and found copies of the old strategy guide, the dungeon companion and the Atlas on eBay so I have everything ready when the time comes.

FOR THE HORDE!

Artmos Mirris teebling Jakob Stfuppercut
Troll Priest 1 post
6 days ago (Beta)
6 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello.

I have played WoW since Legion, and quit on WoTLK.
Now I am playing to do old school grinding for WoW Classic.
Already booked a vacation for one month, to have time for grinding and playing :D

Planning to play for Troll Priest.

Artmos Skye Stfuppercut Selexin