Flerex

29 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 29 posts
1 year ago (Pre-release)
1 year ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

First off, I'm sorry if we are not supposed to create posts like this but I had to ask and wanted to ask publicly as someone else might want to know too.

I know they're a little bit old but I completely forgot how they're called and where to get them/how to make them. I'm talking about banners like the one @teebling has in his signature. Is there a way to look for them on the Internet or do I have to build them myself? I just want to be a little fanboy like in the old times. :lol:

Warrior Protection
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Warrior 525 posts
1 year ago (Pre-release)
1 year ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

They're called 'userbars' and just google that and you'll find plenty. If you're handy with graphics, search for a 'userbar template' and you can make your own.

I made a dozen or so for the launch of Barrens Chat if you want a WoW related one - you can find them here in the Loot secion.

Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
There is nothing like watching a dead rogue not releasing his ghost so he can watch me slowly bleeding out, only to pop stoneform and teabag him with my rocky balls. Samarener the Dwarf, 2019.
Teldrassil
Guild:

Andorhal's Champions

Discord:

Flerex#7283

Bnet:

Flerex

29 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 29 posts
1 year ago (Pre-release)
1 year ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

How typical of me. I assumed all topics in that forum were icon packs and didn't look much into it. Thanks! :biggrin:

teebling
Westfall
Guild:

Barrens Chat

80 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 80 posts
1 year ago (Pre-release)
1 year ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

The site https://www.userbars.be seems to be a very popular one, if you're looking.

Craterus Cletus
Awaiting Classic WoW