
It's always more fun to hate on something than to be a fan. We all have our preferences, of course. But what classess annoy you the most in the game? Be it to play as yourself, to play against, or to have in your group?
I'll start.
My number one least favorite class is Warlock for all three.
Play against? In PvP it's all fear, fear, fear, life drain. So annoying.
Play as? Let's cast 20 spells and then sit there waiting for the dots to tick. Alternatively, let's cast 10-second cast time chaos bolts. AND you have a pet to manage. Boooring.
Play with? Now this is the absolute worst. All Locks are divas who think they're the main character. They run around life tapping like they have infinite mana. Meanwhile, all they're doing is stealing the healer's mana. Newsflash, the healer having mana is 20 times more important than you casting another one of those rains of fire. If you want to AoE so much, just roll a Mage. I see a Lock lifetapping in a dungeon, I'm not healing them.
Close runner ups for the worst classes are Priest and Rogue.
Rogues all think they're honorary tanks. No heals for you either. And in PvP all they do is vanish. Stand there and fight, you coward.
Priests are great to have around, I just find their playstyle boring. And in PvP the endless shields are annoying.

Hunter for sure. I like to play archers in most RPGs, and you'd think hunter is that, but it's not. The pet is a core feature of the class, with its own leveling, skills, and meta. And you're expected to have a bunch of pets to swap between. I just want to pew pew with a bow, man. Some versions have Lone Wolf, but it either feels like an afterthought, or isn't competitive so you're still forced to use a pet.
And when you have a hunter in a dungeon, get ready for them to pull every mob in existence by not unsommining their pets and flailing their aoe around. And then they roll on every piece of loot.

As an alcoholic constant leveler I'm going to go with Warrior and Rogue as my least favorite in Classic Era and TBC, and for WotLK my least favorites would be Warlock and Priest.

Warrior is a good call. Stances alone are a bother. But then the fact that during leveling you're out there dying to creeps for the promise of being strong when you're level-capped and geared? No, thank you.

It's Rogues for me, always popping out and jump-scaring me in the middle of a quest. A class that exists primarily for ganking.
Warrior is my personal least played, though.

My first character was a Hunter. I like the Classic version of the class. But when they turn it into a ranged Rogue with focus instead of mana, that's when it becomes not fun to play.





