Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 57
Likes: 19
Human
Warlock
10 hours ago
 •  Unread

We all love WoW, that's why we're here. But I'd love to learn more about y'all outside of that! What do y'all do outside of gaming?

I'll go first! Outside of gaming, I work as a marketing executive in a Chinese tech company, so that takes the majority of my time. Besides that, I play volleyball 2-3 times a week, collect shoes/clothes, and like to collect baseball cards!

Priest Discipline
User avatar
Posts: 70
Likes: 13
Undead
Priest
5 hours ago
 •  Unread

Baking, knitting, and hiking for me. Here's one of my fancier knitted projects. I made a hat with a Horde logo a while ago, I'll have to dig up a picture of it.

scarf2.jpg

Similar topics
to 'Outside of WoW, what are your hobbies?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery