7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I'm at around 150g currently.

EU Ashbringer
Horde
Shaman
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

level 54 and 20g lol I almost didnt waste any gold just bought important abilities from trainer how do you guys even be a 30 and have 50+ gold ? still dont have a mount

Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Bistdufaschistisch wrote:
7 months ago
level 54 and 20g lol I almost didnt waste any gold just bought important abilities from trainer how do you guys even be a 30 and have 50+ gold ? still dont have a mount
You have 20g at level 54 and you don't have a mount?

What have you been spending your gold on lad?

Eastern Plaguelands
US Faerlina
Horde
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I just hit 60 and nearing 8 days /played but I’m at ~810 gold with engineering/mining half way done or better and all of the engineering items (I think I spent around 150 about two weeks ago) besides reflectors/death ray. I also have just short of 100 Elemental Earth banked and quite a bit of Runecloth, Major Healing Potions, and Iron Grenades banked.

I had a late start and limited play time so I opted for a grind heavy route post level 29 (about 80% grinding 20% questing). Of course it would’ve been more efficient to emphasize questing/level quicker and then grind gold at 60 but I was afraid (confirmed last few days) that spots that were available then wouldn’t be now and I really wanted to test a few spots for grind potential.

Burning Steppes
EU Pyrewood Village
Alliance
Warrior
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Level 60, I got -35gold.

[:flag_eu: :dragon: :flag_gb: :large_blue_diamond: | EU-PvE | English Speaking | Alliance | GMT+1 | Family & Work friendly | Mid-Core]
Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
Tauren
Druid
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Just dinged 60. I've trained all abilities and I am at about 180g. Will need gear/consumes/enchants soon so that wont last.

Jpy
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 39
Blasted Lands
EU Gehennas
Undead
Mage
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Just hit 40 today so I spent 100g on a mount with 40g left over.

Warrior Fury
EU Noggenfogger
Orc
Warrior
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Level 55 currently, 20g. I do have a warden staff for sale, on AH they were originally 200-300g but now currently 400g. I want to sell for 290-310 but no one wants it :(

Druid Feral
US Incendius
Tauren
Druid
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Not even 1 gold now that I bought my epic mount with my slick rank 3 discount.

Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula
Teldrassil
EU Bloodfang
Alliance
Priest
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Around 600g while having all needed stuff like mount, truefaith, benediction, hide of the wilds and enchants so I am happy atm.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
US Atiesh
Horde
Warrior
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

sitting on about 1000g myself atm

US Incendius
Alliance
Warlock
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

About 500 raw gold and 3,000 in items but I've been playing a little too much lol

This game actually taught me what investing means lol. If you have gold sitting there then it's a waste, cause everyone around you is getting richer. Like inflation in real life if you use the gold to buy something then that item grows in value. Free gold. Lol

Paladin Retribution
US Kirtonos
Alliance
Paladin
7 months ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Im currently sitting with 63s and 29c.... Thanks for asking

Where is my level 60 boost?
ImageImage
US Atiesh
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I am just starting to feel like I am getting the hang of this. I havent played for like 10 years. Last week I started to do what I usually do in person... that is study the financial market but within wow. I started testing a few theories out that I felt might work and from that point I had about 17g but 10g was given to me by my friend. Tonight I have a total of 107g (a week and a half later) I am a level 25 mage and this is my first toon. I had no idea what was normal. I dont even know how much my friend has I felt weird asking as this was RL lol. I do not farm for money usually. When I do it is just to double down on leveling and making money. I am usually very specific about what I am looking for. Most of what I do to make money would bore the hell out of people but i find it very interesting. Understanding the market and how to buy and sell things is what I do to make money. Plus with the covid19 going on I have plenty of time to do so. I wouldn't have been able to have money to grow without that 10g to start. That helped so much. You literally treat the auction house like the stock market. That's it. I mean there is a lot more details that make you successful but that's just what I do.

Furious
Undercity
EU Pyrewood Village
Undead
Warlock
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I'm quite unprofessional with my professions and auction house managing, though my leveling buddy is quite good with those fronts. I'm on a level 43 with 45 gold. Perhaps as I'll invest more time into gathering and watching over these things it will get better. Best investment so far was playing warlock and with that dodging the need to buy a mount on level 40, though I think I will buy it one day.

Cheers,
Obat

Remember, patience... discipline.
Searing Gorge
US Atiesh
Orc
Mage
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I have about 500G after my warlock mount and buying my last bank tab.

I also buy mats for our guild alchemists to make elixirs for raids.

My Anime List

My Twitter

Blackplagued, Warlock - Fairbanks
Ironforge
US Myzrael
Human
Warlock
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

At this between all of my characters I think I have around 800g. Normally I would spend gold on helping to finish leveling my professions but this time I decided to take it slow. Still around 280 in both tailoring and enchanting.

Warcraft Tavern - WoW Classic Guides
Warlock Affliction
US Bigglesworth
Alliance
Hunter
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Sitting pretty with 3 1/2 levels to go before 60.

1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Not much, it's not easy to get gold as it used to ne nowadays

Ironforge
US Myzrael
Human
Warlock
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

I'm down to around 650g now, been buying gear and enchants for my alts as they level plus flasks and consumables for some raids. Still doing okay though I think!

Warcraft Tavern - WoW Classic Guides