View results
Poll  •  Do you play other games other than Classic?
Warrior Fury
EU Ashbringer
Human
Warrior
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I'm still 19 so I'm not really jaded of bideogames yet

i've always been a huge fan of retro tolkien-style RPGs and MMOs so my favorites other than WoW are Everquest Classic and TES III: Morrowind with a multiplayer mod. I also tried FFXIV recently and it wasn't as bad as I thought it looked.

Pictured below, my Barbarian Shaman on the Project1999 EQ server.

teebling
"Einstein would turn over in his grave;
Not only does God play dice,
But the dice are loaded."

- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Looking God In The Eye"
US Kurinaxx
Tauren
Warrior
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Yeah, I still play a lot of games. I've been playing Remedy's new game, Control, whenever I'm not in the mood for classic. It came with my RTX 2080 and I've been loving the Lynchian B-Movie vibes. I'm about 10 hours in to Fire Emblem: Three Houses on Switch, I've put way too many hours into Minecraft and Stardew Valley, and I picked up No Man's Sky during their most recent sale but haven't spent a ton of time with it yet.

I'm definitely getting the Final Fantasy VII Remake in March, and I'm looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Borderlands 3, and Cyberpunk 2077. I've always found comfort in video games and I really don't think that's ever going to change.

Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I was playing Overwatch until Classic came out. I have no plans to indulge in any other games for the foreseeable future.

EU Gandling
Tauren
Shaman
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Well i play a lot of games but for the time being i am devoting time exclusively to Classic.

I imagine this will last until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out.

Badlands
EU Flamelash
Gnome
Shaman
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Sometime I play Heroes of the Storm

Moocifer
Image    Image     Image
Thunder Bluff
US Rattlegore
Tauren
Warrior
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I do enjoy a large array of different games but simply put, nothing else matters right now! :D
Just focusing on upping my in game knowledge and learning horde quests and zones.

Warlock Affliction
US Bigglesworth
Alliance
Hunter
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Before classic? Yes
After classic? No

Arathi Basin
US Stalagg
Alliance
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

sonar wrote:
1 year ago
I usually play one game at a time. So once classic comes around, I'll likely play it exclusively for the coming months.
I feel the same way Sonar, but I think I will be making an exception for once and continue playing Apex Legends along with Classic.