Hunter Survival
User avatar
US Smolderweb
Posts: 241
Likes: 191
Tauren
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Stfuppercut Ironically if my launch plans hold up my hunter leveling experience will be the most social of any I've done. I was honestly worried it might be a waste of the class... :confused:

Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 1218
Likes: 808
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Lendryn wrote:
1 year ago
@Stfuppercut Ironically if my launch plans hold up my hunter leveling experience will be the most social of any I've done. I was honestly worried it might be a waste of the class... :confused:
NO! You cant possibly play hunter wrong. Thats the beauty of the class. Hardcore world first virgin destroyer? Hunters is BiS for server first 60. Casual sally who cant play more than 2 hours per week? Hunter will serve you best. Socials do well on hunters!

   Lendryn
g0bledyg00k wrote:
10 months ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
1 year ago
Lendryn wrote:
1 year ago
@Stfuppercut Ironically if my launch plans hold up my hunter leveling experience will be the most social of any I've done. I was honestly worried it might be a waste of the class... :confused:
NO! You cant possibly play hunter wrong. Thats the beauty of the class. Hardcore world first virgin destroyer? Hunters is BiS for server first 60. Casual sally who cant play more than 2 hours per week? Hunter will serve you best. Socials do well on hunters!
For leveling and casuals I would agree Hunter is best. Feral druid isn't too bad either, ease of leveling, survivability and versatility. They can be fast levelers, without the 'complexity' of say a Warlock.

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 475
Likes: 227
Horde
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 year ago
Stfuppercut wrote:
1 year ago
Lendryn wrote:
1 year ago
@Stfuppercut Ironically if my launch plans hold up my hunter leveling experience will be the most social of any I've done. I was honestly worried it might be a waste of the class... :confused:
NO! You cant possibly play hunter wrong. Thats the beauty of the class. Hardcore world first virgin destroyer? Hunters is BiS for server first 60. Casual sally who cant play more than 2 hours per week? Hunter will serve you best. Socials do well on hunters!
For leveling and casuals I would agree Hunter is best. Feral druid isn't too bad either, ease of leveling, survivability and versatility. They can be fast levelers, without the 'complexity' of say a Warlock.
This turned into the official hunter thread!
Your welcome lol :lol:

   Stfuppercut Selexin
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
Posts: 149
Likes: 54
Horde
Shaman
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I have always hated dueling vs Paladins. Don't know about them in Classic though.

   Nyxt
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

As a druid it had to be Warlocks.

As a warrior, definitely mages...

   Selexin
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 475
Likes: 227
Horde
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

couchatron wrote:
1 year ago
As a druid it had to be Warlocks.

As a warrior, definitely mages...
Better known as your kryptonite (classes that counter your classes) :smile:

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 185
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I really don't like those Tauren that cover up useful NPC's like quests or flightmasters, with their Kodo's.
Get out of the way!

   Nyxt snickerwicket
| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 212
Likes: 89
Horde
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kazukii wrote:
1 year ago
I really don't like those Tauren that cover up useful NPC's like quests or flightmasters, with their Kodo's.
Get out of the way!
@Teebling I Want to report this man! He is fat-shaming Taurens!!!

   teebling Selexin ShamelessEU Tinyhoof Pagwani
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 475
Likes: 227
Horde
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Forsakenone wrote:
1 year ago
@Teebling I Want to report this man! He is fat-shaming Taurens!!!
Have you seen a Tauren on a wolf? *Face Palm*

   Abaddun
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Thunder Bluff
User avatar
EU Zandalar Tribe
Posts: 38
Likes: 16
Horde
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

With my old guild we used to go on gnome hunting pvp adventures so I guess that answers the question :lol:

   Nyxt snickerwicket

Zandalar Tribe EU
Tinytusk - Troll Shaman
Zinnia - Undead Mage
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 212
Likes: 89
Horde
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
1 year ago
Forsakenone wrote:
1 year ago
@Teebling I Want to report this man! He is fat-shaming Taurens!!!
Have you seen a Tauren on a wolf? *Face Palm*
Nyxt are you implying Taurens are fat people?

#outrage#MeToo

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 475
Likes: 227
Horde
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Forsakenone wrote:
1 year ago
Nyxt are you implying Taurens are fat people?

#outrage#MeToo
I'm just stating there is a scientific study that shows Taurens are 15% slower on a wolf mount than on a Kodo...

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 212
Likes: 89
Horde
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
1 year ago
Forsakenone wrote:
1 year ago
Nyxt are you implying Taurens are fat people?

#outrage#MeToo
I'm just stating there is a scientific study that shows Taurens are 15% slower on a wolf mount than on a Kodo...
Conclusion: Wolves fail & Taurens are not fat, agreed!!

   Nyxt Hazen
Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
US Sulfuras
Posts: 371
Likes: 236
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Not so much class, but I have to admit that I feel strongly about specific race & sex combinations.

I would personally never roll any of the following:
Undead Female
Tauren Female
Dwarf Female
Trolls

Personally I've always thought that Male Undead, Male Tauren and Female Night Elves had the coolest models & animations.

   Nyxt
Rogue Subtlety
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 366
Likes: 189
Night Elf
Hunter
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

pan0phobik wrote:
1 year ago
Most of the things like this I felt have faded over the 15 years since release, but I used to HATE gnomes for the longest time. And I raided with a guild that had a gnome MT and it drove me up the walls with misplaced rage. It drove me nuts that someone the size of a tauren turd could tank fucking Ragnaros.
This. Except time has done nothing to dull my hatred. And I'm playing alliance.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Raikan - Night Elf Druid
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
User avatar
Posts: 12
Likes: 10
Undead
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

What's up with all the female tauren hate? Seeing a giant cow woman coming to kick your ass is hilarious and amazing.

I don't understand why humans are so popular, you're already a human IRL. At least be a short human or a blue human with pointy ears :P

   Nyxt
Priest Holy
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 102
Likes: 54
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I cant play trolls, they are just ugly imo, i will roll undead for sure.

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 212
Likes: 89
Horde
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

All paladins. I do not discriminate among them. Werther they are fat little dwarf females or human males wearing prissy dresses I hate them all equally the same.

And might I add those filthy foul looking warlocks with their felhunter pets.

My retired vanilla mage is still recovering from mental trauma's because of them hideous beasts.

Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 1040
Likes: 785
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Lendryn wrote:
1 year ago
Gnomes with noggenfogger shrinkage require some serious Zen-like focus to click on especially when they're warriors. Tab targeting isn't always ideal.

As a Tauren player it felt like a real injustice.
I'm gonna keep a stack of noggenfogger on me at all times with your name on it. I'm coming for your ankles.

   Nyxt
Shaman Elemental
User avatar
Posts: 73
Likes: 18
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Rogues, it's gotta be rogues. They always sneak up on you when you're either low on health or after you've pulled a mob or two >_<

   JustSoup Nyxt
Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
Hunter Survival
User avatar
US Smolderweb
Posts: 241
Likes: 191
Tauren
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Pippina fixed :mrgreen:

   Nyxt
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 10
Likes: 6
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Speaking as a member of the Horde.... Undead Rogues. I can't help but think that literally every single Undead Rogue is a sweaty keyboard warrior, sucking down Monster Energy Drink and puffin' out just the FATTEST vape clouds. "Undead is just the best race for PvP," "Rogue is honestly kinda underpowered," "you really have to know the match ups," "jfc the only reason you beat me is cus you got good crits."

This might be a caricature but I just have an irrational hatred for Undead Rogues.

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 176
Likes: 131
Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Anything alliance related.

   Nyxt Krunk
<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ten Storms
Posts: 253
Likes: 158
Alliance
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I have no hate towards races, only classes who can chicken out from a fight such as vanish rogues (not vs me as druid though) and paladins with hearth bubble.

There are too many shit rogues running around thinking they are good by stunlocking poorly geared people, and as soon as someone who can actually fight comes up, they vanish and leave or wait in stealth for the person to have one or several mobs on him.

Obviously this is war, and that is a working strategy but it doesn't make you good, it makes you a little weasel and I will go to the ends of the earth to corpsecamp you and your disgusting choice of a character.

   Mambo
Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
Similar topics
to 'Whats the one class/spec/race you hate the most?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery