Warlock Affliction
US Mankrik
Orc
Warlock
8 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hola! Also got back to WoW because of Classic, been playing OSRS since end of Legion while waiting. Guess while the 'rona is keeping me from working I'm going to work my way up to being a hardcore raider :D

teebling Furious
Mankrik US PVE - Fer the Herde!
<Scurvy>
EU Dreadmist
7 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey. I'm new here, but I have known the game for a long time :) Have a nice day!

Furious
EU Gehennas
Night Elf
Rogue
7 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hi, I started playing wow classic recently and I would like someone to play with in Gehannas :) I'm a night elf rogue

Furious
Winterspring
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Alliance
Paladin
7 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey, never introduced myself. I joined mostly because this place seems way more civil and interesting than the Classic subreddit and official WoW forums. It's good to have actual discussions hear that don't turn into shouting matches or people raging at blizzard.

teebling
EU Dreadmist
7 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Dirtnose wrote:
7 months ago
Hey, never introduced myself. I joined mostly because this place seems way more civil and interesting than the Classic subreddit and official WoW forums. It's good to have actual discussions hear that don't turn into shouting matches or people raging at blizzard.
welcome aboard!

6 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello, new to the forum, i read a couple of posts found it very nice so i decided to join.
I also have a query that I'll post.

Cya.

teebling
EU Pyrewood Village
6 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello!
Been playing on and off since TBC; I've played various classes and races. I'm in disgust over the newer expansions and have not played in a while. Ready to dive in and explore.

teebling
6 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone,

I played during WOTLK and enjoyed my time. Played from begging to end of the expansion, CATA came out and life began to change so I fell out. However I always wanted to experience this from its beginning. Now its been almost ten years since then and I'm so removed from the game I might as well be new. If there are any brand new folks to the game or old veterans from years ago now coming back, get in touch. I'd like to play Classic's current and future content, maybe get a guild going, see where it goes.

teebling
US Mankrik
6 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello everybody, I just found out about this forum so I plan to stalk in here and join the chatting

teebling
5 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

helllo all .I have been playing WoW since 2008.

US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Alliance
Mage
5 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Howdy folks! I've just gotten back into WoW and decided to give Classic a whirl. I played back in Vanilla and for the first couple of expansions. Having a blast so far and looking forward to reading more posts and participating in chat about the game.

teebling
US Smolderweb
4 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hi, totally new here! Just wanted to chat with other people playing Classic!

teebling
Mage Frost
US Incendius
Undead
Mage
4 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone

Ironforge
US Myzrael
Human
Warlock
4 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Welcome @Sarpoza

Lexicon Gaming
US Mankrik
4 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Found about this website on Reddit. Wanted to create an account even though I won't be able to play Classic in the first place. :')

Teldrassil
US Atiesh
Night Elf
Druid
4 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hey guys, semi new here but not to classic. I'm going to be showing up a lot more though since I'm helping with the site. Classic is the best community there is!

Knoxtane Furious
Hillsbrad Foothills
US Westfall
Dwarf
Hunter
4 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Taladril wrote:
4 months ago
Hey guys, semi new here but not to classic. I'm going to be showing up a lot more though since I'm helping with the site. Classic is the best community there is!
Welcome aboard!

Community Manager | Moderator | WoW Classic Noob
Elwynn Forest
EU Pyrewood Village
Human
Paladin
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello guys, been reading a bit here every now and then but never joined, until now :) Like others have already mentioned, this forum seems like a more chill and relaxed place (with also very pleasing gui) for classic wow info and discussions.

Peace!

Taladril
A mage is never late
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello,
I am an old wow player, have not played wow since about 2010. I am looking to get back into it and relive the classic experience. I know classic has been out for a year now. Do you think it is too late to begin playing wow classic? Let me know what you guys think.

Teldrassil
US Atiesh
Night Elf
Druid
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Definitely not too late! Enjoy the game however you want to and you still most likely will be able to enjoy the entirety of tbc too.

US Mankrik
3 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Turnerm1290 wrote:
3 months ago
Hello,
I am an old wow player, have not played wow since about 2010. I am looking to get back into it and relive the classic experience. I know classic has been out for a year now. Do you think it is too late to begin playing wow classic? Let me know what you guys think.
Hello ;)

EU Sulfuron
2 months ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello. Been lurking this forum as a guest but decided to make an account because why not.

Furious Taladril
EU Wyrmthalak
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone ;) Love the forum, especially the layout!

Pippina
Orc
Shaman
1 month ago (1.13.4)
 •  Unread

Hi! First I played WoW for a year, then a half a year, then 3 months, then one... Now with Classic I am starting again!

Taladril