Dun Morogh
Elwynn Forest
Mulgore
Teldrassil
The Barrens
Tirisfal Glades
Guest
Register
Login
Home
WoW Classic
The 30's Ding List
1
2
Display:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
The 30's Ding List
Relik
Donator
Posts: 265
Likes: 299
More
Relik
7 years ago
7 years ago
•
Unread
We need the option to turn XP off so we can twink.
rijndael
Kazukii
Posts: 185
Likes: 73
More
Kazukii
7 years ago
7 years ago
•
Unread
Ding!
|
Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage
,
Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior
|
Golemagg PVP
|
1
2
Similar topics
to 'The 30's Ding List'
Posts
Views
Last post
With the faire opening in phase 3 on Anniversary realms I wanted to toss out a quick table of rewards and their notes.
Reward
Cost
Notes...
List of Darkmoon Faire Rewards & Ticket Cost
Furious
•
1 year ago
0
259065
Furious
1 year ago
Since this will be relevant once again soon, I wanted to post the most recent list from Blizzard that details correct behavior that sometimes gets...
TBC Classic Not a Bug List
Furious
•
10 months ago
0
415307
Furious
10 months ago
Figured I'd share some of the recent movies I've watched and a couple thoughts on each one. These aren't all new releases it's kind of a random mix...
Some movies in my recent watch list
Furious
•
1 month ago
8
11715
Val Hull
3 weeks ago
Inspired by the neighboring movie thread, I figured I should share some of the series I've been watching this season (and close to it). Compared to...
Some TV shows in my recent watch list
Unc_of_Reincarnation
•
1 month ago
2
4197
Luxrah
1 month ago
tierlist.png
I've been using the class icons a lot lately and decided they would make a good subject for my very first useless tier list :ugeek:...
Useless Tier List: Class Icons
Luxrah
•
3 weeks ago
4
17311
ShonenXIV
1 week ago
Latest Blue Posts
View all
Screenshot of the Month
View gallery
Powered by
phpBB
•
Credits
Our communities:
Lexicon Gaming
Warcraft Tavern
EIP Gaming
GameBanshee
ClassicArmory
Search Barrens Chat
Latest News
All
Advertisement
Tools
All
Forever Database
Forever Legacy Talents
Forever Dressing Room
Classic Talent Calculator
Classic Dressing Room
TBC Talent Calculator
WotLK Talent Calculator
WoW Classic Armory
Top Posters
All time
Most Likes
All time
Advertisement