
- Everything is available
- Everything is relevant
- Everything makes sense
(in other words, nothing has been removed or made obsolete, and there are no lose ends resulting from changes in game design philosophy between expansions)
Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0
My reputation is clean.
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0
My reputation is clean.
- 1
- 2
-
- 1
- 441321
Best Runes for Rogue Tank in SoD?Does anyone have recommendations for the best runes to use on a rogue tank?Maekor • 2 years ago
Furious
2 years ago -
- 0
- 339439
Furious
2 years ago -
- 0
- 235060
Furious
2 years ago

