Details! Damage Meter Classic

Details! Damage Meter Classic is a low CPU consumption damage and DPS meter addon for World of Warcraft Classic.

Shortcuts:

• left click: open the details window for a player, or, open the report window depending on what’s being shown in the window.
  • shift + left click: depending on what displays you are, it may report only that line or open more details from the actor or spell shown on the bar.
  • right click: if clicked at the title bar: open a panel showing all displays available, if clicked at any other point in the window: open the bookmark panel, you can add/remove/select your favorites displays from there for fast switch between them.

Features:

• native multi window support, you can open and close them on-the-fly, also has support for key binds.
  • reads all combat log data, store and display it to you in rectangular bars very well made and shaped.
  • has a fast engine for data capture not hurting your frame rate, specially during heroism/bloodlust.
  • support custom displays where you can create your own display, or, import one from others.
  • dynamic overall data, you may only reset the overall or set rules for auto reset on new bosses or instance.
  • tons of plugins, e.g. threat meter, encounter analysis, tank debuffs, etc.
  • can measure dps/hps using encounter time like warcraft logs or individual player active time.
  • easy to use displays with bookmark on right click, full info with a simple mouse hover over a bar.
  • graphics for raid damage done, boss emotes tracker, aura creator tool for weakauras.
  • has support for skins, also is compatible with ElvUI and other similar Interfaces.

Subscribe
Notify of

12 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
aaa
aaa
4 years ago

can I disable build sharing ? LIke a privacy option for talents and other parts?

Last edited by aaa
August Breitholtz
August Breitholtz
4 years ago

When I have this addon activated in classic I get an error that says “out of range” or “unknown unit” every 3 or so seconds

Last edited by August Breitholtz
bob
bob
Reply to  August Breitholtz
4 years ago

same thing happens to me

Last edited by bob
bob
bob
4 years ago

Same

Last edited by bob
cry
cry
4 years ago

Same!

Last edited by cry
cry
cry
4 years ago

same only when im in grp

Last edited by cry
silverstrike133
silverstrike133
4 years ago

disable the item level tracker under options

Last edited by silverstrike133
Joe
Joe
4 years ago

Open data feed and disable item level tracker. I looked around after having the same problem.

Last edited by Joe
Deathlash
Deathlash
4 years ago

This didn’t need a classic one done as the live details atm works in classic

Last edited by Deathlash
auras
auras
4 years ago

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDetailsfunctionsspellcache.lua:237: attempt to concatenate local ‘nome’ (a nil value)

Last edited by auras
???
???
4 years ago

To avoind addon errors install Buggrubber and Bugsack addons.

Last edited by ???
Bigtimmy
Bigtimmy
4 years ago

Too many people have accessed the file recently, can’t download.

Last edited by Bigtimmy
Scroll to Top