- Author: Furious
- Date: April 27, 2019
- Expansion: WoW Classic
Blizzard Community Manager Kaivax posted on the WoW Classic forums today the plans they have for itemization in World of Warcraft Classic.
The information should not be a surprise to anyone who’s been keeping up to date with news and information being released. Effectively all items will have the stats that they had as of patch 1.12.1, they will not be using any item stats previous to that patch.
Specific items will still only be available based upon the phases. For example you will not be able to acquire any gear or items that was released with Alterac Valley until phase 3 when AV is released.
As a refresher here is the full release plan for WoW Classic:
Phase 1 (Classic Launch)
- Molten Core
- You can PvP one another in the world, but there is no tracking, and no formal rewards for doing so.
- Dire Maul
- Honor System (including Dishonorable Kills)
- PvP Rank Rewards
- Blackwing Lair
- Darkmoon Faire
- Darkmoon deck drops begin
- Alterac Valley (version 1.12 )
- Warsong Gulch
- Green Dragons
- Arathi Basin
- Ahn’Qiraj War Effort begins
- Ahn’Qiraj raids open when the war effort dictates
- Dungeon loot reconfiguration: Tier 0.5 Dungeon gear, Relics, drop rates and location changes
- Scourge Invasion
- World PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands