Details! Damage Meter Classic is a low CPU consumption damage and DPS meter addon for World of Warcraft Classic.
- left click: open the details window for a player, or, open the report window depending on what’s being shown in the window.
- shift + left click: depending on what displays you are, it may report only that line or open more details from the actor or spell shown on the bar.
- right click: if clicked at the title bar: open a panel showing all displays available, if clicked at any other point in the window: open the bookmark panel, you can add/remove/select your favorites displays from there for fast switch between them.
- native multi window support, you can open and close them on-the-fly, also has support for key binds.
- reads all combat log data, store and display it to you in rectangular bars very well made and shaped.
- has a fast engine for data capture not hurting your frame rate, specially during heroism/bloodlust.
- support custom displays where you can create your own display, or, import one from others.
- dynamic overall data, you may only reset the overall or set rules for auto reset on new bosses or instance.
- tons of plugins, e.g. threat meter, encounter analysis, tank debuffs, etc.
- can measure dps/hps using encounter time like warcraft logs or individual player active time.
- easy to use displays with bookmark on right click, full info with a simple mouse hover over a bar.
- graphics for raid damage done, boss emotes tracker, aura creator tool for weakauras.
- has support for skins, also is compatible with ElvUI and other similar Interfaces.