- Author: Furious
- Date: July 7, 2020
- Expansion: The Burning Crusade
- Category: Dungeons
Attunement for the Black Morass dungeon starts with completing Old Hillsbrad Foothills. Get a group for it and head to the Caverns of Time.
- Upon entering the Caverns of Time, you’ll find the Steward of Time. Dismount and from them, accept the quest: To The Master’s Lair. This will now take you to Andormu.
- At Andormu, turn the quest in and accept the next quest: The Caverns of Time. Follow the NPC around until your quest finishes.
- Head back to Andormu and hand it in. Accept the next quest: Old Hillsbrad. Now you can actually enter Old Hillsbrad Foothills.
- Now enter Old Hillsbrad Foothills. Run through the tunnel and speak to Erozion at the end to turn your quest in.
- Accept the next quest: Taretha’s Diversion.
This also gives you Pack of Incendiary Bombs that are needed to set fire to the buildings, so even if you’ve already ran the dungeon spear to Erozion again.
- Speak to the dragon nearby and have him fly you to the keep. Once you’re there, head to the lower level and fight your way into each building.
- Inside each building, look for a barrel that you can use your Pack of Incendiary Bombs on. Do this until all five buildings are set on fire.
- Now head back to the upper level and enter the keep. Inside, go down a staircase near the center room to take you into a jail containing Thrall.
Before proceeding, make sure all party members hand the quest in and accept the follow-up. It will automatically start and won’t prompt other group members to start the quest!
- Turn in your quest and accept the next quest: Escape from Durnholde. Now follow Thrall all the way to Tarren Mill as he looks for Taretha. Kill all the NPCs that spawn around him.
- Eventually, he’ll find Taretha in the inn and the final boss will appear outside. Kill the final boss and watch the scene until the quest completes.
- Once you’re done, go back to the entrance to find Erozion to turn the quest in. Accept the next quest: Return to Andormu.
Leave Old Hillsbrad Foothills and speak to Andormu to hand in the quest. Now, accept the follow-up quest: The Black Morass. You can now enter Black Morass.