Vanilla WoW Hunters Level 60 Enchantment Guide

Vanilla WoW Hunters Level 60 Enchantment Guide
  • Author: Furious
  • Date: December 3, 2018
  • Updated: June 14, 2023
  • Expansion: WoW Classic

A handy guide to help hunters enchant their gear at level 60. You can also use this guide for twinking hunter characters. As a note we’ve added the source for enchants:

• [E] – enchanter or engineer (only in scopes) player character (if he has recipe)
  • [Q] – quest of some kind

The totals for the current best enchantments you can get comes to +48 Ranged Attack Power, +30 Attack Power, +2% Hit, +53 Stamina, +51 Agility (or 46 Agility depending are you using 1h or 2h weapon), +4 Intellect, +4 Spirit, +4 Strength, and +7 ranged damage.

Head

• Best:
    • Falcon’s Call – Adds 24 Ranged Attack Power, 10 Stamina, and 1% chance to Hit. You can get this from quest in Zul-Gurub, reputation with Zandalar Tribe must be at least Friendly. [Q]
  • Alternatives:
    • Lesser Arcanum of Voracity – Adds +8 Agility. You can get this item by doing quest, for which you can buy some required materials on auction house if you want, but it wont be cheap. [Q]
    • Arcanum of Rapidity – Adds 1% Haste. You can get this item by doing quest, for which you can buy some required materials on auction house if you want, but it wont be cheap. [Q]

Shoulders

Back

Chest

Wrist

Hands

Legs

• Best:
    • Falcon’s Call – Adds 24 Ranged Attack Power, 10 Stamina, and 1% chance to Hit. You can get this from a quest in Zul-Gurub, reputation with Zandalar Tribe must be at least Friendly. [Q]
  • Alternatives:
    • Lesser Arcanum of Voracity – Adds +8 Agility.
      You can get this item by doing a quest, for which you can buy some required materials on auction house if you want, but it wont be cheap. [Q]
    • Arcanum of Rapidity – Adds 1% Haste.
      You can get this item by doing a quest, for which you can buy some required materials on auction house if you want, but it wont be cheap. [Q]

Boots

1 handed weapon

2 handed weapon

Ranged weapon

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.
Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top