WotLK Classic Hotfixes – September 9

wotlk classic hotfixes september 9 featured image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: September 10, 2022
  • Updated: September 10, 2022
  • Expansion: WotLK Classic

Blizzard just applied several hotfixes for WotLK Classic. You can read a list of them below — none of them are particularly major, though it’s nice that gathering nodes will now sparkle, making them slightly more visible!

Linxy – (Source)

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 9, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Whirlwind animations, such as the Warrior’s Whirlwind and a Rogue’s Fan of Knives, will now appear while moving (was only while standing still).
  • Druid
    • Track Humanoids will no longer activate when shapeshifting into Cat Form if Find Minerals, Find Fish, or Find Herbs is already active.
  • Rogue
    • Fixed an issue where Overkill would be applied and immediately removed on rogues who did not know that talent.
  • True to their vocation, Argent Outfitters will now exchange Necrotic Runes for armor and other items in Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, and Silvermoon City. They will make their way to the Undercity once enough Scourge have been defeated across Azeroth.
  • During the quest “City of Light,” Khadgar’s Servant will now continue giving its tour even if the player is not nearby.
  • Zombies are no longer unstoppable by benefitting from Preparation at the start of battlegrounds. Alterac Valley weekend is saved!
  • Gathering nodes will now have a sparkling visual effect when being tracked.
  • Fixed an issue where Group Finder activity level ranges were not correct. They should now more closely match the levels of the Meeting Stones for those dungeons.
  • Players can now list and browse the Group Finder for dungeons that are below their level.
  • Latency and other performance information is now visible in the tooltip of the Game Menu button.
  • Players can now report character friends.

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top