Updates from the WoW Classic AMA

Updates From The Wow Classic Ama

Blizzard today hosted an AMA on /r/classicwow on reddit where players were able to ask some questions and get answers directly from the WoW Classic development team.

Check out their Q&A Compilation thread for all questions and answers.

Layering

The Classic team reiterated that they are committed to removing layering before phase 2 and mentioned multiple times that they are hoping to remove it even earlier than that. They have also been able to fix several bugs with the layering system in place and have addressed instances where players have odd layer change times due to a timer that is in place after being invited to a group on another layer.

When it comes to PVP, they have an increased timer so that players can not join groups to escape PVP combat.

Raid Reset Schedules

They confirmed the raid reset schedule would follow 1.12 values:

• Molten Core, BWL, AQ40, and Naxx having 7 day reset timers
  • Onyxia will have a 5 day reset timer
  • ZG and AQ20 will have 3 day reset timers

Item Available & Loot Clarification

Another item that Blizzard went through was an update to a tweet made by Ion Hazzikostas a while ago:

While they wouldn’t give away all the information, they did make several clarifications that are vastly different from what we were expecting.

– (Source)

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top