WoW Icon Pack
EU Ghostlands
Administrator
Horde
6 months ago  •  Unread 

World of Warcraft Icon Pack
by teebling • 14th April 2018

This is a selection of 4300+ World of Warcraft icons in .PNG format for your use as forum avatars, in-game mod icons, web design etc.

60x60 in dimensions. All images have been compressed (removal of meta data) for web usage.
They are slightly enlarged from the originals and I have removed the grey 'frame' border found on the native files.
Categorised into Abilities, Armour, Miscellaneous, Places, Characters and Creatures, Spells, Trade, Weapons.
The original artwork is by Blizzard Entertainment, from the game World of Warcraft, which I do not claim rights to.
I made them by batch processing the original .DDS files, tutorial on how to do this coming soon!

Download (.zip, 34.2 MB)

Any questions, suggestions or other comments please feel free to leave a post!

People who liked this post: slud
Administrator • Site updatesBug reportsAvatar requests
Wotuu
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

These icons look great! Would you allow me to use these icons on my website @ https://keystone.guru? I take it you'll be okay with it but I wanted to be 100% sure. I will of course give credit on the website (if you don't object anyways). Thank you!

EU Ghostlands
Administrator
Horde
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

Wotuu wrote:
3 weeks ago
These icons look great! Would you allow me to use these icons on my website @ https://keystone.guru? I take it you'll be okay with it but I wanted to be 100% sure. I will of course give credit on the website (if you don't object anyways). Thank you!

No problem at all Wotuu :) Go ahead. Please do link my website as suggested!

Wotuu
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

Much appreciated! I will definitely place a link, soon I'll have a special credits page up to credit all authors I've used work of. Site's currently not officially released yet, though I did spread the link here and there to gather some feedback. I want to use your icons so they can be displayed on the map at user-selected locations (use Bloodlust here, use Shroud here, use Invis pot here etc.) Thanks again!

EU Ghostlands
Administrator
Horde
2 weeks ago  •  Unread 

Wotuu wrote:
3 weeks ago
Much appreciated! I will definitely place a link, soon I'll have a special credits page up to credit all authors I've used work of. Site's currently not officially released yet, though I did spread the link here and there to gather some feedback. I want to use your icons so they can be displayed on the map at user-selected locations (use Bloodlust here, use Shroud here, use Invis pot here etc.) Thanks again!
Sounds really cool man, post a link here when you finish so we can see your site in action! Good luck :)

Wotuu
2 weeks ago  •  Unread 

If my website fits the contents of this website then sure! From what I can see this forum is settled around WoW Classic which I currently have no support for. However, given enough demand from the community I can include classic dungeons as well. Though they don't have a Mythic Plus component so I doubt the usefulness of it haha.

EU Ghostlands
Administrator
Horde
2 weeks ago  •  Unread 

Wotuu wrote:
2 weeks ago
If my website fits the contents of this website then sure! From what I can see this forum is settled around WoW Classic which I currently have no support for. However, given enough demand from the community I can include classic dungeons as well. Though they don't have a Mythic Plus component so I doubt the usefulness of it haha.
Ah well fair enough - I'm personally interested to see anyway as I like to see what other wow webmasters are doing :) Gl

Wotuu
4 days ago  •  Unread 

I just remembered I should get back to you when the site's done. The icon pack is not integrated yet, but it's on the list! Visit it at https://keystone.guru/