User avatar
EU Ghostlands
91
Administrator
Horde
1 month ago  •  Unread 

You earn levels by posting messages on the forum. Just like in WoW the higher level you get the harder it is to progress. Here's the breakdown:

Image 20 posts required
Image 70 posts required

I haven't coded in anything above 100 posts yet lol, to be updated soon!

Administrator • Site updatesBug reportsAvatar requests
Image
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

I love the levelling system you've implemented, dude!

Have you decided upon a colour for levels 20 and above?

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Image
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
91
Administrator
Horde
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

slud wrote:
3 weeks ago
I love the levelling system you've implemented, dude!

Have you decided upon a colour for levels 20 and above?

Yes the images are there I just havent coded it in yet - I probably should soon though because people are getting dangerously close to level 30 now :biggrin:

30 is gold, 40 is purple, 50 is teal and 60 is.. well a surprise :)

People who liked this post: Syturio
Administrator • Site updatesBug reportsAvatar requests
Image
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

60 is legendary orange ofc :mrgreen:

People who liked this post: Syturio
They claimed I didn't but I did...
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
91
Administrator
Horde
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

Faendor I misclicked on your name and saw ur profile image - love it

Administrator • Site updatesBug reportsAvatar requests
Image
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

teebling wrote:
3 weeks ago
Faendor I misclicked on your name and saw ur profile image - love it
Thanks bro, was recently on a trip and saw this sign on the top of Hyjal :mrgreen:

People who liked this post: teebling
They claimed I didn't but I did...
3 weeks ago  •  Unread 

teebling wrote:
3 weeks ago
slud wrote:
3 weeks ago
I love the levelling system you've implemented, dude!

Have you decided upon a colour for levels 20 and above?

Yes the images are there I just havent coded it in yet - I probably should soon though because people are getting dangerously close to level 30 now :biggrin:

30 is gold, 40 is purple, 50 is teal and 60 is.. well a surprise :)
I like it! Nice choice of colours there, dude.

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Image
Similar topics to 'Levelling system' Posts ViewsLast post