6 months ago
  •  Unread

First time healing as a lv21 pally running deadmines and first impressions, i'm terrible.. :( I have decent gear with only one or two pieces without intellect. My problem is that I either run out of mana mid fight or I can't heal enough. (I went through 31 juice and 6 mana pots) Tank was 21 as well. What am I doing wrong?

Image Image
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Early game healing isn't easy, the tank just has to be patient and careful with pulls. You don't have the +healing gear and talents for healing so it can be quite a struggle. Another thing is that you might not use your mana efficiently enough. Dunno how you used your spells during fights but anyways, Deadmines is quite challenging despite good management of your capabilities.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
6 months ago
  •  Unread

If you aren't, use lower ranked heals, no need to use the highest ranked one. You are pretty much better off spamnming the lowest ranked heal.

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Firelord wrote:
6 months ago
If you aren't, use lower ranked heals, no need to use the highest ranked one. You are pretty much better off spamnming the lowest ranked heal.
Good point there, considered it obvious.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Thanks for the tips, was trying to use flash of light (rank1 45mana) as much possible but it didn't seem to keep up with the damage. Ill try a lower rank of holy light and see how that works.

Image Image
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Candletaker wrote:
6 months ago
Thanks for the tips, was trying to use flash of light (rank1 45mana) as much possible but it didn't seem to keep up with the damage. Ill try a lower rank of holy light and see how that works.
Aye, you gotta get a feeling for it and try different ranks at different HP thresholds. Maybe if not rank 1, try rank 2, and so forth.

5 months ago
  •  Unread

Just as Firelord said, try using lower ranked healing abilities - you don't always need to use your highest ranked one. Additionally, you could download some addons that could benefit your role as healer.

Also, keep in mind that Classic WoW isn't as fast paced as the modern game. You will need to rest between fights and recuperate your mana.

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

EU Ghostlands
brank
Horde
5 months ago
  •  Unread

slud wrote:
5 months ago
Just as Firelord said, try using lower ranked healing abilities - you don't always need to use your highest ranked one. Additionally, you could download some addons that could benefit your role as healer.

Also, keep in mind that Classic WoW isn't as fast paced as the modern game. You will need to rest between fights and recuperate your mana.
Tanks coming from live will definitely have to get used to this lol. so many wipes are going to happen because they didnt pay attention to party chat

Admin • UpdatesBugsAvatars