EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Participant x 1
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Im fine with quest addons.

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Image  Check out my Thread Style Pack, and make your threads more stylish!
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Laphroaig wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not going to use it. Used one on a private server and it definitely streamlined everything. But when classic comes out, I want to regress to a clueless 13 year old again with no idea how to min/max hah.
This. Thank you.

Min/maxing is a plague. It's not e-sports competition. We're just a bunch of people trying to have fun.

- anno 2005.
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Razor wrote:
1 month ago

This. Thank you.

Min/maxing is a plague. It's not e-sports competition. We're just a bunch of people trying to have fun.
Well this happens to any game that gets old, it is natural for people to min max, although I miss the immersive, exploration, roleplay gameplay as well. Hopefully we can experience it again.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Laphroaig wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not going to use it. Used one on a private server and it definitely streamlined everything. But when classic comes out, I want to regress to a clueless 13 year old again with no idea how to min/max hah.
Heck yeah

For the Crusade!
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Rootdancer wrote:
1 month ago
Personally I use the addon Questie as I don't find much enjoyment in having to spend extra time locating people and areas. However, I try to read the lore and be more immersed whenever there is a longer quest-chain or class specific task.
Pretty much what I was gonna say, dude. Questie is a very useful addon, and whereas some might argue that it 'ruins the game' I personally think it makes the game much more enjoyable.

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW