1 month ago  •  Unread 

Faendor wrote:
1 month ago
Whenever I start on fresh server I switch factions so when the fresh LH server comes in June, I'm gonna play Horde until Classic arrives where I'm gonna stick to the Alliance with my friends.
Definitely would choose the faction friends play on too. The most important part of the game!

People who liked this post: Iced_Plasma
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Since i'm an altoholic, i'll be playing several classes except the rogue since i don't really have interest in the rogue. I will try and attempt to level them all to 60 :neutral: :eek: Now i just have to figure out how i can gear them up.. :confused:

Just waitin' on legacy servers to launch.. :biggrin: :smile: :lol: :mrgreen: :razz:
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Probably going to level a mage solely because they are amazing at aoe farming and grinding gold. If I have a 60 mage in the beginning, I will not have to worry about gold on my other toons. Not to mention, mages are great in pvp and pve. All around an amazing class with few flaws.

The dark man is always watching :twisted:
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Bazinwaz wrote:
1 month ago
Probably going to level a mage solely because they are amazing at aoe farming and grinding gold. If I have a 60 mage in the beginning, I will not have to worry about gold on my other toons. Not to mention, mages are great in pvp and pve. All around an amazing class with few flaws.
I am actually thinking about a mage as my Alliance character as well. It has something to it in Vanilla. Might finally go for my decade long dream and level a gnome mage with a white beard. :smile:

My main will be Horde warlock though. And orc. And female. Yep.

People who liked this post: SyturioIced_Plasma
- anno 2005.
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Hunter. I'm a collectomaniac so the pets, ammo, weapons etc. is the dream for me!

US Staghelm
brank
Alliance
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Bit late to the thread but I want to try a survival hunter just to see what it was like back then (heard they're not the best).

1 month ago  •  Unread 

Markone wrote:
1 month ago
Bit late to the thread but I want to try a survival hunter just to see what it was like back then (heard they're not the best).
Bold move here. :smile: From what is known to me, survival tree was a total disaster. Unintentionally, of course, yet it does not change the fact.

- anno 2005.
Kuthan
1 month ago  •  Unread 

I have finally chosen to play Paladin. I am looking forward to it! I have always enjoyed paladin fantasy

1 month ago  •  Unread 

Kuthan wrote:
1 month ago
I have finally chosen to play Paladin. I am looking forward to it! I have always enjoyed paladin fantasy
Certainly Paladin deep dark fantasy :twisted: :twisted:

They claimed I didn't but I did...
Kutahn
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Though...I was leaning towards Warlock but not sure how it will be being a Human :confused:

1 month ago  •  Unread 

Kutahn wrote:
1 month ago
Though...I was leaning towards Warlock but not sure how it will be being a Human :confused:
What do you mean by ''not sure how it will be being a human''?

Kuthan
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Faendor wrote:
1 month ago
Kutahn wrote:
1 month ago
What do you mean by ''not sure how it will be being a human''?
Because of Will of the forsaken and I know there will be a ton of people being Undead

1 month ago  •  Unread 

Kuthan wrote:
1 month ago
Because of Will of the forsaken and I know there will be a ton of people being Undead
Ah I see. Well I wouldn't be that concerned about this.

Kuthan
1 month ago  •  Unread 

Faendor wrote:
1 month ago
Kuthan wrote:
1 month ago
Ah I see. Well I wouldn't be that concerned about this.
I really shouldn't care

4 weeks ago  •  Unread 

Kuthan wrote:
1 month ago
Go against the odds. Be the underdog. Pick the unfavorable position. And the excel at it. The pleasure brought is increased x100.

- anno 2005.