EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Participant x 1
4 months ago  •  Unread 

This is a place to help @teebling gather feedback, suggestions and ideas for new features to add on the forum!
Leave a comment bellow, and if it's good i will add it to the list.

• Make text box's size bigger by default. It's way to small at the moment, everytime i make a post i have to click & drag.
  • This is not a big deal, but make us able to write 2+ spaces character in row. Why not?
  • Add a bbcode mention button so we dont have to write it manually.
  • Add a bbcode spoiler button so we dont have to write it manually.
  • Add a bbcode center button so we dont have to write it manually.
  • Add a bbcode blizz button so we dont have to write it manually.
  • Add a new section for threads related to the forum (Bug reports, Achievements, Avatar requests, Leveling system).
  • New achievement idea: Received 500 likes.
  • New achievement idea: Get 50 likes in just one post/thread.
  • New achievement idea: Most active member of the month.
  • New achievement idea: Member of the community for 3 months / 6 months / 12 months / 1 year / 2 years / 3 years.
  • Rename "Achievements" thread to "Forum Achievements", because some people may think it's related to achievements of WoW.
  • Remake forum likes system, to show the amount of likes in number instead of a text full of player names at bottom thread.
  • Improve spoiler show/hide sprite. It's hard to read white text on bright green.
    ExampleShow
  • Implement a new poll vote system, we can already embed strawpoll on posts but it has some bugs and it's ugly.
  • Give us more options to personalize posts, such as: choose a different font, font-size, font-shadows, place images bellow text.

Last edited by Syturio on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
People who liked this post: Flerex
Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Image  Check out my Thread Style Pack, and make your threads more stylish!
EU Dunemaul
brank
Alliance
4 months ago  •  Unread 

I can't agree more with you. Maybe showing all people that gave a like is a bit overkill, but showing somewhere the number of likes and maybe in an hover or something showing the full list would be better. Especially if it's not in the same place as the post content.

What I don't understand is this:

Syturio wrote:Make us able to write 2+ spaces character in row.
Why would anyone need this? I don't even know why it's possible to write two characters in a row.

EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Participant x 1
4 months ago  •  Unread 

Flerex wrote:
4 months ago
Syturio wrote:Make us able to write 2+ spaces character in row.
Why would anyone need this?
It's not really a big deal i know, but sometimes i want to separate certain words from each other and i can't because it only allows 1 space.

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Image  Check out my Thread Style Pack, and make your threads more stylish!
EU Dunemaul
brank
Alliance
4 months ago  •  Unread 

Yeah, because words are only supposed to be separated with one space, aren't they?

EU Ghostlands
Administrator
Horde
4 months ago  •  Unread 

Thanks for this syturio I will add on the leftovers from other feedback threads to your post.

Not had any time to work on updates recently as I am super busy on board, sorry guys!

Administrator • Site updatesBug reportsAvatar requests