EU Dreadmist
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi! I just got started playing WoW again cuz of Classic ;)

Westfall
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Human
Paladin
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey! I'm cooped up inside because of El Coronavirus and figured this was the perfect opportunity to guiltlessly pour some hours into this ineffably magical game that so captivated me when I was a kid and Bush was president.

I think of myself as a Horde guy but I just leveled a Human Paladin up to 15 and I've been having fun. I met lots of kind and friendly people in Westfall today; a few hours ago, I sat with a group of three on the coast under the rays of the lighthouse and we talked about joblessness and money and our attempts to help others in crisis. A useful release valve after hours of pretending to not think about corona.

In my real life I'm an actor and writer with a special interest in Shakespeare and other renaissance artists. I was going to direct my new adaptation of The Witch of Edmonton this May until the shit hit the fan.

I was thinking I might get into RPing as a way of engaging both my acting and writing muscles during my unemployment and newly indoorsy life, and I still like the idea, but it's also been nice to just run around and chat with people. If I can keep my head above water with money and can keep subscribing maybe I'll get back on that idea soon enough.

When I was a teenager I played lots of WoW and wrote lots of message board posts, habits from which I walked away as I got older, but it looks like I'm returning to them now. Time is recursive! Hope you didn't find this message too long. See you around!

:cool:

teebling Cram